Saturday, February 26, 2005

Merry Christmas (sorta)

Wow, my very first post!!! (thanks Evan!) Hopefully I have this blog thing figured out.
Today was a great day, we had Jenn, Evan, Nancy and Hunter out for a "Christmas" dinner seeing as they couldn't be here at christmas with us because of the -50 weather we had - the vehicles just refused to start! So we had christmas dinner with them tonight! Chris's co-worker Garry and his wife Jan also joined us tonight.
Things have been great on the homefront, Zachary is getting to be quite a big boy and Danica is just loving him to pieces! Dani has been providing Zach with a daily washdown on his face - with her tongue! She has been such a little helper- she comes to me if Zach is crying, gives him a pacifier and is always willing to share her juice with him. Zach has been sleeping well for us - usually about 5 hours at a time. My only hope is that he is like his big sister and starts to sleep through the night by the time he is two months old - time will tell!

It snowed here today and the temperature was at -7. I am really looking forward to the spring thaw! I just want to go outside and not have to wear 8 layers of clothes. I'm sure the kids are starting to wonder if it will ever warm up! I think going south for the month of April will be just great for us - it will make coming back up here a little easier knowing there is an end to the snow!!! For our dogsledding friends I'm sure the saying would be more along the lines of 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad sledding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home