Monday, March 07, 2005

Will Spring EVER Come?

So it snowed again last night, I am honestly getting sick and tired of all this white stuff! Hopefully by the time we make our way back up north after our vacation home all the snow will be gone. Chris and I have decided that driving down will be fun and a good road trip for all of us. I think I'm just looking forward to West Edmonton mall - maybe just civilization! I can't wait for gas to be in the 80's instead of the 90's! My mouth is watering just thinking about fresh produce that is actually fresh!

Bobbi-Jo (my sister) is getting married in December in Costa Rica. Chris and I have asked his mom and dad to watch the kids for us while we are gone. As much as we love them it is going to be great to go without them. We both agree that taking a one and two year old and all the stuff needed for them overseas is just too much of a hassle - not that we can't handle our kids, just that they are on a schedule and how much fun will it be sitting in a hotel room for the better part of a night cause your kids are in bed! Anyway its better for everyone all around - Chris's parents get time with the grandkids, the kids don't have to go through shots and jet lag, and Chris and I will get to have a vacation/honeymoon! After Costa Rica we will head back to his mom and dad's place for Christmas and depending on his time off we may be back up here in time for New Years and Dani's birthday or we may just spend it in the south.

Turns out that poker night is turning into a weekly thing - we are going again this friday. Hopefully there will be more people this time - just means a bigger pot to win!

Anyway I just wanted to post some more pictures of the kids. These ones my friend Robert took - he is a photographer and also works as a nurse pratitioner here in town. If you want to see more of his photos his web address is www.distanthorizons.ca
I will try to post a link for his site.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home