Wednesday, January 24, 2007

21 Days and counting!

Are you all sick and tired of hearing about my pregnancy woes and countdowns yet? Well guess what - only 21 more days till D day - so guess what else - I'm gonna keep on counting! Today marks 37 complete weeks! This one has gone by super quick. Had a candle party in Teslin on Sunday afternoon and then carried on into Whitehorse for my doc appt for Monday afternoon. Doc is going/did an internal exam so I didn't need the kids there having a look at what the doctor was doing to mommy so I was very fortunate to find a daycare in Whitehorse that took kids on a drop in basis. So of course because I was all geared up and ready to go home right after my appointment this lil gaffer decided to throw a wrench into my plans. When the doc did the internal she couldn't feel where the baby was positioned so then she decided to send me for an ultrasound to check the baby's position. So I had to stay an extra night in Whitehorse plus arrange for the daycare to take the kids for the next morning. Ultrasound went really good - baby is not ass backward like she thought it might be. It is head down its just high up still. Which doesn't really mean anything to me considering the day before I went into labour with Dani she told me that she was still pretty high and that it wouldn't be for a week or so yet. Two days later my peanut was here. So anyway I got home last night. Tonight I am packing things to go into Whitehorse with - I want to have it ready by the door in case we have to make a middle of the night getaway! Chris says the baby can't come in January otherwise I have to go and get the stones in a mothers ring he bought me changed! While he was away on course in Vancouver he bought a ring for me with all the kids and our birthstones in it. He picked out an awesome ring however I haven't been able to wear it lately cause my hands are pretty swollen. My wedding rings fit a little more loosley so I am still able to wear them. I will get the other ring sized properly when I go home in June. Anyway off to sears to get Dani's new bed - chit chat with you later.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you I'm very excited about the new baby. Make sure you get my new cell number before you go so I can be reached at all times of the day.

Numpty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home