Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

Chris took the kiddos out trick or treating for halloween while my friend and I drove home from Grande Prairie. We tried to get back in time for the fireworks and stuff at the park but unfortunately the roads were not co-operating! We left here Sunday at about 9 and got to GP at midnight. We shopped all day Monday and left GP at about 5 Tuesday morning. We got home here at 9:30. It was a crazy whirlwind kind of trip - and yes I would probably do it again! Next time though I think I will take two days to shop. We spent over 6 hours in Costco! Anyway the hubbs got the kids all dressed up in their costumes, painted their faces and took them to a few of our friends places. They are so cute together! Next year I will make their Raggedy Ann and Andy costumes.

Scraping guts!
This didn't last long - Chris ended up doing all the gut scraping
Carving Faces
Two Cute little clowns!
The truck and trailer after the drive down.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

Those pumpkins are HUGE!!!

You can almost fit a kid in each one.

they are growing so fast!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home