Saturday, September 09, 2006

Missing My Hon

Chris has been gone for four days now and won't be back till October 2nd. Dani keeps asking me where daddy is and I keep on telling her he's in school. She keeps saying - ok, he'll be home soon right. She knows way too much for her two and a half years! The day I dropped hubbs off at the airport I went to wally world and bought a couple of those resin shelves for the basement. I bought one for his tools and one for my candles. I have my friend bringing out two more tomorrow cause all our stuff filled the other two and we have more to be putting on there! I managed to find a sitter for the babes for tomorrow night, so the party is a go! I am expecting between 10 and 20 people. I hope they all come cause I am making a shitload of food and I don't want to be eating leftovers for the next week and a half! Mind you then I wouldn't have to do the blank stare into the freezer trying to imagine something up for dinner! While Zach was down for a nap today Dani sat on the couch with her toy phone and had a twenty minute conversation with my mom! It was so cute! Gramma S_____ you gonna come over and play my cards with me? How you doin? Tonight I put her to bed and she wanted her babies so I gave her dolls to her and I hear her talking to them as I'm walking out the door - Hi babies, how ya doin? She makes me laugh! I got them new snowsuits in town the other day. They are a bit too big for them but I would rather them too big then the same as last year where I went around chasing Zach constantly pulling his pant legs down. I put them on the kids - Zach fell over and couldn't get back up so he just layed there doing the flounder till I went over and uprighted him. I am working on getting these kiddos into a daily routine. More a set bedtime than anything. I am trying to get Zach to sleep through the night - its been a trying four nights! I think he is teething so he hasn't been eating much and is probably waking up hungry cause as soon as he has a cup of milk he usually goes back to sleep. He was sleeping through the night before we moved so I know he can do it! Anyway speaking of a waking child - I'm being hollored for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home