Friday, August 04, 2006

AHHHH the smell of gas, exhaust and cut metal!

Last night was our fire practice night. We ripped the doors and the roofs off of a car and an old bronco. I love the smell of the exhaust from the equipment we were using! The sound of glass being bust out of the windows is another thrill! I got to drive the fire truck around for a bit and then we went to do our auto extrication stuff. They know I'm preggo and they know that I will eventually have my limitations. But for now I'm just haveing a good time! My ultrasound is booked for the 24 of August. That is the perfect time cause Chris's mom and dad will be here for a visit so I hopefully won't have to drag the kids into Whitehorse for it. The potty training is going pretty good. Dani has been without a diaper during the day for about a month and a bit now. She is still wearing one at night. The other night before I put her to bed she asked for me to take her diaper off. I asked her why and she told me that it was all wet. I asked her why it was wet and why didn't she go do a pee in the potty. She looked at me ever so seriously and said "its ok mom, accidents happen!" How can you not laugh at that! My little parrot listens to every word we say! If she has an accident in her pants we always say to her "its ok, lets go get new ones, accidents happen!" Anyway we are off for a walk and a trip to the library. Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

At 11:27 p.m. , Blogger prolix said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life


Custom Made Performance Exhaust Systems

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home