Saturday, April 08, 2006

An update of sorts.

Here is an update about our impending move. We are sitting here on pins and needles waiting to hear when we are going. We have not heard anything yet. I really think that I am going to go crazy in about five hot seconds!!! Its odd to have your fate in somebody else's hands. Somebody else will decide where we will live and tell us how long we will live there. They will also tell us what house we will live in. They will tell us whether we can or can not build a fence in the backyard to keep our children in. This is everything short of telling us when to wipe our asses! I just want it to be done and over with. Maybe not so much that, I just want to have dates - do these people not realize I have a life to plan!!!! We do have a wedding and grad to go to but nooooo they can't even give us a rough estimate for when we will go! Am I frustrated HELL YA!!!! I say in july we should .... well maybe not cause we might be moving - in may we should ... in august we should .... aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! On a brighter note however I got my new spring / summer catalogues and my kit for the summer stuff. It is so awesome!!! I am going to Whitehorse on the 13 and Watson Lake on the 22 for shows.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 p.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

Two of Derek's coworkers got their notices yesterday. Nothing for us, of course. One is being transferred to the place we want to move. We are nervous, as we thought they would all come at once. ARGH!!!! I feel your pain, babe, every single last drop of it, right down to the making/not making of plans 'just in case'. Hang in there. Have some wine. Lots of wine. Chase it with a beer.

 
At 1:34 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

that is worse than waiting to open Birthday Presents!!!!!

good luck on your pending letters...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home