Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Love Laser Pointers!!!

In my own warped world I think that a laser pointer is every parents dream toy - not for my children but, for me! Today and tomorrow I am watching my friends kids for her while she is at work and her husband is out of town on a course. The boys are 3 and 1, so right around the same age as my kids. I was in need of a good laugh this afternoon and remembered that I had one in the kitchen junk drawer. I have to admit that as a stay at home mom there is nothing more satisfying than getting your kids to chase the "dot"! This lasted for about an hour till they finally got tired enough to sit and watch a bit of Dora before the boys went home. I nearly pissed myself laughing at the four little monsters running around - the two oldest yelling DOT DOT DOT and the two youngest yelling DAAAA DAAAAA DAAAAA. What would you do? I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode of "dot" races!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home