Tuesday, December 13, 2005

1 More Sleep!!!

This is going to be very quick as I only have one more sleep before we go and about a million and one things to get done before tomorrow morning! I had to post a picture of Zach's new moccasins. Right now I am working on the tongues for a pair for myself - I will post a picture of them when we get home from our holidays. To all those that read this have a very merry christmas and a happy new year. I will be thinking about you all over christmas while I lay on the nice warm beach sipping daquiri's while you frolic in the really cold snow eating snow cones!!!

The kids are learning to fend for themselves!
Zach's new moccasins!
"Really mom, I wasn't teaching him how to jump!!!"
Dani at the town christmas party - she is wearing the dress my mom made for my sister.
Everyone should have one of these - Zach in a box!

2 Comments:

At 1:39 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

Well enjoy.....and I hope you don't get sand crabs....

Your kids are beautiful......

Merry Christmas

 
At 5:24 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

I know you are probably gone by now....but...

YOU ARE TAGGED!!!!

Have a great trip!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home