Friday, December 02, 2005

Less than 2 Weeks!!!

I thought I would broadcast that in exactly three weeks to this day my sister will be married!!! Chris and the kids and I will be leaving for BC in 1 and a half weeks. I can barely sleep with the amount of shit I have to do still before we leave! I am making Dani a christmas dress and the fabric hasn't even made it to the cutting table yet! I have some presents for the kids that still need to be wrapped and sent down to BC (ahhh the joys of travelling during christmas.) We probably won't be bringing all of the stuff we get them cause then we have to pack it all up again and send it right on home. We are going to be in Costa Rica over christmas so we will be doing all the christmas stuff with the kids when we get home. They aren't old enough to understand the difference of the 25th verses the 29th. I am so excited to go home and see all of my sisters. The last time we were all together was when we went down to have Zach baptised. I didn't think I would miss being around them as much as I do - call me crazy but it just doesn't feel complete when one is missing! So anyway my craft fairs went well - I did way better with my partylite stuff than I did with the jars - so guess what everybody is getting for christmas this year!!! No hints! Tomorrow I am going to Atlin for the christmas fair there. Hopefully it goes as well as it has for the last three or four! And on that note the house is not cleaning itself and we have a houseload of people coming tomorrow!

Night all.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 a.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

wow-- You are one busy lady.

you need to sell your energy and drive -- you will make a fortune.

Good luck on your travels

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home