Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My First Show!

To all of you out there that read this and are dying to know how my first partylite show went - it was AWESOME!!!! I had about 10 people that bought stuff and thanks to them I have nearly qualified for a freebie that I want for my kit. So any of you that are living in Canada (hint, hint my favorite aunties!!!) and want some awesome candles for christmas or as christmas gifts - give me a call! Hubbs mom and dad are coming up a week from today - we are both really looking forward to seeing them. I think they are chomping at the bit to see the kidlets. What is everybody's kids going out for halloween as? I am sending Dani as a clown and Zach as a cow. We were going to make Dani his farmer but well... there isn't any straw hats for her! I think next week I will make my way to town YET AGAIN and pick out a nice big pumpkin from the superstore pumpkin patch.

4 Comments:

At 1:55 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

Congratulations!!!!

I tried selling Beauty Control and I bombed. I just can't tell people they need things when they really don't. But candles are different...and they smell so good...

Two thumbs up to you...

 
At 6:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job, You should send a book my way and I can tell you what to get me for christmas and my birthday and my grad and point out other stuff I like. Wow I have a lot of reasons to get stuff coming up. So either mail or hand delivered by your company works too.

 
At 2:02 p.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

I love, love, love Partylite candles. But ever since I set my hair on fire, Hubby really frowns on me buying more candles.

 
At 8:56 p.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

My daughter is going to be a fairy princess (big surprise, she's 4), and my son is going to be a firefighter or at least wear the hat!

I just saw the latest Partylite catalogue and LOVED some of the stripey candles, but since my $18 egg slicer from Pampered Chef, my husband has thrown out the caution sign to attending parties!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home