Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Anniversary Suspense - I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!!

As I have mentioned earlier this month tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary. Chris has something planned but will not tell me what it is. He made a card for me at the beginning of the month telling me that he had made plans and not to ask around cause nobody else knows what is going on. Yesterday I received a letter from him giving me instructions to do some packing today. Tonight I got a letter telling me not to follow him around the house and that I had to be ready to go tomorrow no later than 10:30. THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZY!!!! I don't do well with suspense! Christmas is the worst for me, I stay up all night cause I am too excited for Christmas the next day! This past Christmas I actually got a bit of sleep - I think it was being 8 months pregnant that probably helped - then again the year before I was nine months pregnant and didn't get a wink! I will post what happens tomorrow when we get back from wherever we are going!

2 Comments:

At 2:04 p.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Hi and Happy Anniversary! Umm, I thought it was great that you had so many commentors until I read them, and realized you have somehow attracted Blog Spam!!! Spam, I say!! Hopefully you aren't having spam for your anniversary...

 
At 9:49 p.m. , Blogger Jaime said...

Congrats on your anniversary! How cute of your husband to plan it all out! Hope you have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home