Thursday, July 28, 2005

We're Home!

Dani and I got in last night about 5:00 and it was great to be back up here. As much as I miss my family down south it is always nice to get back to my own house and back into my own routine. The wedding was nice and Dani had a great visit with grandma and grandpa W as well as with - as dani would put it - unti nenda! On Sunday I went and picked Dani up from Chris's mom and dad's and took her out to the lake to see my parents as well as Katie-Jo, Trevor, Bradley and uncle Jeff. Aunt Judy and Uncle Jake got there on Monday morning. We all went out in the boat Monday afternoon. Dad took me water skiing - every muscle, bone and joint in my body hurts! I managed to get a couple squishee runs in to 7/11. Dad - next time we will get a hot dog loaded with sauer krout - unfortunately I don't think my innards can take that at 8 in the morning! Dani has been picking up words and talking like crazy! She calls moms puppy abby and it is clear as a bell that she is calling her by her name! Her voice is so sweet sounding! Zach has been talking a lot more - lots of noise coming out of that boy now and not always from his butt! Zach has been scooting a lot more lately and is getting a lot faster at it! On the flight from Whitehorse to Vancouver Dani and I sat in the back of the plane but on the flight from Vancouver to Calgary we were bumped to first class - man I love to travel in style! Here are some pics from the trip home.



Water Skiing - What Was I Thinking!!!



Me, Kristina and Ashly



Flower Girl, Brittney, Bobby and Tristan

1 Comments:

At 1:38 p.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Ha ha, the sasquatch is a guy in a bison coat! Aren't you proud of your town?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home