Friday, May 27, 2005

My Great Week!

So it is official - I am now one quarter of a century old. I feel a little bit sad but not a whole lot sad. I think I feel sad because now I am no longer in my early twenties I am in my late twenties. And late sounds so.... old. If I am like this on my 25th year I can only imagine what it will be like on my 75th! Chris is 25 today - so at least I am not in my late twenties alone! I have been working my butt off trying to get rid of this baby fat! Congratulations to me - I have lost seven pounds since I bought the scale (I am not telling when I bought it). For my b-day Chris got me bike shorts and a bike top. I know what your thinking - spandex is a priviledge not a right. Well, I am woman hear me roar - I am going to wear the spandex come hell or high water. I will tell you this, it is my god given right to try and squish my fat ass into those tight little shorts. They are not uncomfortable, in fact they are quite comfy. They seem to hold all the fat in one place so it doesn't jiggle around and cause me to become off balance on my bike. They are proper bike shorts so they have the great big maxi pad padding in the crotch. Not only does it prevent bruises on my rear end it also prevents cooter cleavage! I have been out riding with the kids quite a bit this past week - even Chris came with us a few times. I am going to make cabbage rolls and chocolate cake for Chris tonight - spoiled rotten! This past week has been an interesting one. Dani pooped in the big potty - I think it was just fluke though. It is really easy to tell when she is going to have a poop in her diaper - she goes to the corner and squats and grunts - pretty easy! So when she went and started doing this the other day I brought her to the toilet and she let her fly! Zach rolled over that same night from his back to his tummy. I am sure he would do it more often if his sister would quit pile driving him every time we put him on the floor. She just wants to sit with him however she doesn't realize that she sits right on him and using him as an assist to get up off the floor doesn't help. She sure loves him to pieces!!! On Tuesday Chris has to go to town for work stuff all day so I am going to go in with our car and take the kids through the stores and then meet Chris for din din. Anyway the floor obviously isn't mopping itself so I better get it done before the kidlets wake up.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Niki Jo!

This is Becky, Jenn's sister. Sorry about the delay, I just checked our blog today. Jenn and Evan have already settled into their new home. Hunter is awesome! Here is their new phone number....705-694-3138.

Hope this helps.

Becky

 
At 6:19 p.m. , Blogger The Walker Tribe said...

Cooter Cleavage? That is awesome...sounds so much better than camel toe. That is great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home