Saturday, June 04, 2005

My husband is becoming a very patient man!

What is one thing you would never even think your husband would do for you? I never thought mine would sit patiently for over an hour and a half with a tail comb in one hand and a water bottle in the other dividing my hair into 1x1 inch squares just so I could put pony tails all over my head. Not to mention that I didn't decide to do this until last night after my shower and after the kidlets were in bed which makes us starting this little project at 11:30pm! Have to admit though he did a pretty damn good job! He would divide my hair and I would put the elastic in - I wasn't going to push my luck!!! Yesterday Chris made din din - pork chops, rice, green beans, banana pudding and banana muffins... mmmmmmmmm. He is the one that usually cooks dinner on his days off - good thing he is only off for three days at a time otherwise this whole goal of weight loss would go right out the window!!! I think he is just making up for my lacking in the kitchen. Like he always says - its not that I can't cook, it's that I don't cook. Which I admit is very true - in fact he is lucky if I make soup! I just don't have time chasing two babies around - before kids it was work. I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon on our roof cleaning out the gutters. I shouldn't have worn shorts - the shingles were burning hot and when I plunked my ass down I thought I could smell flesh burning! But because I am stubborn I just kept on going and suffering through it until it was finished. Things sure moved a lot quicker once Chris gave me the pressure washer hose! Needless to say he had to rewash the decks and the front walk way! Today we had a paediatrician appointment for Zach, he has had a raspy throat since he was about three weeks old - good news is it is nothing to worry about and he will outgrow it by the time he is one. After the appointment we went and did some grocery shopping, picked up some stuff to tile and paint a shelf for the fish tank to go on, and picked up some flowers to do the baskets on the deck. Even if I have a mud pit for a back yard at least my flower pots will look nice! I started work on the fish stand tonight - it is starting to look really good! Tomorrow I think we will be able to start the tiling! I don't know about this whole light till midnight stuff! It is almost 2am and I am still wired like it is only 8pm. Ah well I better enjoy it - winter will be here in no time! Mom, I will post some pictures soon.
Coming soon... 100 useless info's about me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home