Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A week of single parenting!

Chris left on Sunday for Chilliwack where he is taking a course for work. So I am going on to day three of being the only parent in the house. I am having a good time with the kids but I am really looking forward to seeing Chris! Funny how the saying goes you never know how much you will miss something till it is gone. Well I will tell you honestly I miss him! Not just cause he is my husband but because I miss the helping hand around here! The little things like the laundry getting switched from the washer to the dryer or the dishwasher loading itself, the dog and the fish magically being fed! I definately have it better than a lot of women out there who's husbands don't do sweet dick all around the house or with the kids. If anybody were to come to the house they would know that Dani is missing her daddy. She is going from the front window to the side window to the front door and then to the back all the while saying "daddy, daddy, daddy" looking for her dad. Brings tears to my eyes! Oh so anyway the house is a lot quieter with no one to talk to unless the phone rings. Jackie is coming out on Thursday and I leave Friday morning to go home for Kristina's wedding. Chris will be home on Friday night and then I will be home on Tuesday afternoon. Well Zach-a-poo is finally back asleep so I am going to bed. Night All.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel exactly the same way you do when my husband goes on course. In fact, after reading your blog, I have a feeling our husbands have the same job, although we are down here in Manitoba. We have been thinking about moving north, although not sure exactly how FAR north :)

Good luck with the single parenting and have a good few days off when you go to the wedding! You will need a break by then!

 
At 10:00 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I left my email where a webpage should go. It's: karyn02@shaw.ca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home