Friday, August 19, 2005

The Worst Dream EVER!!!

I got to quit eating shit before bed! Aside from the fact it isn't good for me it gives the worst dreams in the world! The other night I dreamt that we got the phone bill and it was $310.00!!! The scary part of that dream is not the fact I dreamt it would be $310.00 its that those who talk on the phone with me would most likely make the comment "Are you sure it was a dream?". My mom and dad have dubbed me ma bell junior because I talk on the phone so much. One day I accidentally phoned my brother in laws mom and dad's house and was chatting it up with his mom all the time wondering why the hell she wasn't going to get my sister and also wondering why she had answered the phone at their house. So when she said that she had to go put dinner on I realised that I had in fact phoned the wrong number. OOOPS! A while back I told her that I would phone sears just to talk to somebody, so when she asked if the sears lady was too busy to talk I should have clued in then that I had called the wrong house! Oh well BJ got a good laugh! So anyway, last night I had the most horrible dream I could ever possibly have. I dreamt that I took Zach into the doc and it turned out that my old neighbour two doors down from my childhood home was the doctor. She listened to his chest and said he sounded raspy so she stuck this tube down his throat all the while he was screaming his head off and I couldn't do anything. Then I seen this big red ball stick out of his throat. She rips the tube out and then they start doing chest compressions on him and giving him mouth to mouth. I was finally able to wake myself up! My throat is sore from doing that whole sleep crying and screaming thing. Like I said I have to lay off the shit before bed!

Tomorrow we were going to take the kids to Whitehorse to the hot springs. We were going to go swimming at the pool but they are closed for maintenance. Then we were going to take them down to Skagway Alaska but our birth certificates are still out with our passport applications. So to the hotsprings we go!

Yesterday we went over to Monty and Sonny's place for din din and a round of horse shoes. We played boys against girls. Monty and I were down 18 to 1 and made a serious comeback to lose the game at 21 to 10. We were pretty impressed with ourselves!

Zach got his first tooth two days ago! Poor kid is slobbering worse than a Saint Bernard! We have been changing his outfits at least three times a day! Dani has finally cut one of her eye teeth - man that looks painful, these ones have taken the longest to break through the gums. Zach has been pushing himself up onto his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. I figure it will be any day now that he starts crawling! Dani continues to amaze us with her words and vocabulary. Her newest thing is "Cheers". She wants to clink her glass or bottle with anyone holding a drink. She even clinked and cheered the chair the other day! She has started running around a lot more and it is probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Instead of just running normal she puts both of her arms back behind her in a flying type stance and runs like that. She looks hilarious!

2 Comments:

At 5:02 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

I always have the same snake dream when I eat before I go to bed. It's horrible. Broke me of that real quick.

Glad to hear about the teeth, my oldest used to chew on an onion when he was teething. The juice numbs the gums but made for horrible breath and even worse diapers. eeewwwwwww

I hope you guys had fun at the springs!!!

 
At 9:28 p.m. , Blogger Jaime said...

I've heard that sucking on pickles helps teething too. But pickle breath isn't much better than onion breath.

For my oldest child, the disolvable teething tablets worked wonders.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home