Saturday, August 13, 2005

All Baking May Contain NUTS!!!

I have gone to shipyards park farmers market for the last two Thursdays now - I have just about sold out of all my pies each time. The first Thursday that I went I brought two pies home and this Thursday I brought one pie home. I had a few repeat offenders this week. In fact one lady came over and was disappointed to see that I didn't make any apple muffins so... she special ordered some! I had another lady come over and ask me where my bakery was located! Nothing like a little feather fluffing!!! We went out yesterday and spent the whole afternoon out on the lake - Chris and I look like lobsters! Both of the kids are fine - neither one of them got burned! We found a couple of beaches to go and hang out on and have a picnic we also tried to do a little bit of fishing but nothing was real hungry - must have been to hot to eat! Anyway these are a couple of pics from the last couple of weeks and from yesterday.



2 Comments:

At 1:21 p.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

I thought that nothing could be cuter than the pic of Dani, squatting on the beach, all in pink. Then I saw the shot of that poor baby, sleeping on the seat of a chair. That is the best!! So adorable!!

 
At 12:22 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

I love the boot picture and the sleep standing baby. Those are great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home