Thursday, August 18, 2005

MORE RAIN!!!!

Well thats it for summer I suppose! It was nice for the last week and now it is pissing rain like there is no tomorrow! I'm glad I couldn't find a sitter for the babes today - would have been a waste of time to go into town for shipyards farmers market. Nobody likes to come out if its raining. I did however make a dozen muffins last night for a lady in town who wanted them on special order - lucky for me Jan and Garry are still going to town and can drop them off for me. I think I am going to go out for lunch with the kids this afternoon - not that they really eat a whole lot but it gives me something to do! I'll write more later.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 a.m. , Blogger Jaime said...

I went to a little class on how to make the "perfect pie crust". I think I've only tried a homemade pie crust once my whole life. They were using words and products I'd never heard or seen. So I'm impressed with those given the pie-making gene. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home