Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Watson Lake - home to north america's largest collection of stolen property - AKA - Sign Post Forest

On Monday Chris and I took the kids down to see the largest collection of stolen property in north america - or at least in the yukon! In 1994 Chris and his grandparents took a trip up to the north and while in Watson Lake they hung a sign up at the signpost forest. So we took the kids to Watson Lake to go and find the sign and get a picture there. We are planning to send the picture home to his grandma. While down there we went and had a visit with our friends and their animals. Seems that the animals took quite a liking to the kids. Winston the cat looks pretty interested in what Zach is doing with his toy. Hobie the dog was quickly pacified with well... the pacifier! On the way home we took a hike into Rancheria Falls - I took pictures with the other camera so I will have to get the film developed and then hopefully be able to download some of the pics on here. Tomorrow the kids and I are going to head into the big city and see what kind of smokin deals the furniture store thats going out of business has. I need a new table and chair set!





2 Comments:

At 9:09 a.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

I love the sign post forest.

I wanna go!!!!

The kitten picture is so cool. He is almost "cat-fishing"....lol

 
At 4:11 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so neat! I have an even better pic of Winston and Zach - I'll send it along later!
Erin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home