Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Table!!!!!!

I found the table I want at the sale I went to yesterday. It is a big square glass top table with an iron bottom, it is higher that most tables, the chairs are iron with black seat cushions, you kinda have to do the hhhmmmph bounce thing to get into the chairs, and it seats 8! It is stunning to look at - I have to have it!!! so if it is there still in a few weeks and has come farther down in price then maybe we will consider it - till then I will keep dreaming about it! I made rice pudding tonight - I have been craving it like mad! NO I am not pregnant! I just wanted the pudding and a taste of home. I remember coming home from school and going to the fridge to look for something to eat. If mom had made rice pudding the tupperware container that she always put it in would be in the fridge on the bottom left shelf. I remember the container - the one with the vent hole on the rim with the big knob handle in the middle. Mom, I used to sneak spoonfuls!




1 Comments:

At 1:51 p.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Now that's just weird. I made rice pudding today, too. But mine didn't turn out. Hope you did better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home