Monday, October 10, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Last night we had a VERY tasty dinner with a bunch of our friends. We had the most impressive spread of eats imaginable. There was turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, beet salad, spinach salad, cranberry sauce, apple dip, apple pie, pumpkin pie, rolls, roasted potato and sweet potato with garlic, ham with pinapple sauce and carrot cake. I am still stuffed right to the gills! Now I must roll my ass back upstairs and take care of the screaming boy child!
She loves helping out in the yard!
Dani enjoys a nice fresh cob of Taber corn!
Zach enjoys his leaf!
I love the "Lion" look!
Somebody forgot to consult their spell checker before making this sign!

2 Comments:

At 8:15 a.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

I love the red hair and blue eyes.....model in the making!!!!!

And the leaf eater...very healthy indeed. My youngest likes to eat dog food....

Happy Thanks Giving!!!! Canadian Style

 
At 2:07 p.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Glad to hear the sale went well, and you had a feast. We had friends out and ate far, far too much.
I can't wait for Spruce Bog! I went in it for a few years, but then these kids came along...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home