Monday, September 05, 2005

Why buy kids toys!

Why do we as consumers spend tens of thousands of dollars each year buying our children the best of the best toys when they are more than happy to play with ten dollars worth of gladware! Today Dani pulled the glad containers out of the drawer and her and Zach had a hayday. There were lids spread from one end of the kitchen to the other! I don't even bother trying to clean it up till they have a nap or till they go to bed - if I do it just makes its way out of the drawer in a matter of minutes! Tonight we had a Bar-B-Q and a quick game of poker. By the looks of the pictures we have created a couple of little monsters! The kids loved having their own table, chips and cards! I am so full that I am going to roll my fat ass over to the couch and try and get comfy enough to watch a bit of the idiot box before I am tired enough to go to bed. I shouldn't gorge myself like this - it was just all so good!!! By the way Erin, I did eventually make some bread and Dani LOVED the raspberry jam! This is her "Happy Hair Jam Face" picture!




2 Comments:

At 10:39 a.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Hey, how did your party go?

ps. Cute kids!

 
At 6:43 a.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

You could put some type of kid design on the gladware and sell them as kids toys for 8 times (or more) the cost.

I love the jr. poker players table, they look like they are having a blast acting like the adults.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home