Sunday, March 19, 2006

Preparing for another hectic week!

Now that this week is said and done I can jump right into next week! Sean (husbands coworker) came here Tuesday night and stayed until Friday morning - I did a pretty good job at being a "Housewife" if I do say so myself! Friday Chris and I took the kids into town for some groceries, a bite to eat and a swim at the awesome pool! After about 9 times in a row down the water slide with Dani I was about ready to show everybody what we ate at Boston Pizza! The slide seems to be very twisty with a little landing strip at the bottom - weight loss incentive - I reached the big metal gate grill thing at the end of the runway! Chris says he knew it was Dani and I coming down cause of the huge tidal wave effect as soon as we hit the runway! Today was the family cook off. We had 15 people show up - I am stuffed right full now! I am looking forward to this next week. I am subbing for the grade 1/2 class on mon, tues, wed and then on thurs. I am teaching the 7,8,9 art class. Friday is another trip to the city for eye appointments, chiropractor, truck (roof box) and hair appointment. I'm getting it cut and colored. Saturday we are going to Watson Lake for me to do a partylite show and for Chris to check out his new office and hopefully our new house. Zach has been slobbering and boogering all over the place these last couple of days. Poor kid sees me coming with a kleenex and just starts wailing! His poor little nose!

2 Comments:

At 2:34 p.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Geez, you're a busy lady! We were at the pool Thursday. You're braver than me, I refuse to go down that slide. Who does your hair? I'm looking for a new hairdresser.

 
At 6:06 p.m. , Blogger Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

yeah. he like, freaks me out. his name is Jarard. spelled, J-A-R-A-R-D.
he's this young looking, not very unatractive black guy who dresses nicley who, reads from his bible. and he scares me.
and i dont know why.
but it seems that everyone has a bible guy. i think ours has mental problems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home