Saturday, March 11, 2006

He came, He saw, He went

The guy that is moving into our house came to have a look at it today. So I spent all day yesterday trying to make sense of the dungeon (basement). I was up till 3:45 this morning cleaning the basement and then was up again at 8:30 making sure the upstairs was clean and presentable. I cleaned for probably 15 hours total in the last 2 days if not more - he was here for half an hour!!! Its all good now though cause the basement is done for when Chris's co-worker comes to stay with us next week. We are having company for din din tonight - the menu is roast beef, yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes, green beans and whatever I can come up with for a dessert.

3 Comments:

At 4:55 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

wow...you are quite the chef!!!

you guys move every so many years....??? via company houses???

 
At 4:41 p.m. , Blogger Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Really? Watson Lake?? What do you think about that? Is this a good thing or not? I guess it puts you that much closer down the highway to home!

 
At 7:35 a.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

Yum! Hope your dinner was great. D. is trying to get an audience with staffing here today (they are a bit stingy with their time here!), so hopefully we will be that much closer to news than we were yesterday. Frustration is turning into my middle name!

At least your house is clean, I guess! I'm sure the coworker was so overwhelmed with the cleanliness that he had to leave quickly before he started to cry from the sheer joy of it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home