Monday, March 27, 2006

Another day, Another dollar.

I give teachers ALOT of credit! After subbing at the school for four days this past week I am near ready to rip every last piece of my hair out of my head! Our trip in to Whitehorse was relatively uneventful. Dani only barfed once the whole way in! I got my hair cut short and highlighted with red and blonde. I like it. I don't have that just dragged my ass our of bed look anymore! We went to Watson Lake on Saturday cause I had to do a show for a lady that I met at the last show I did down there. It was an awesome party and I have another show booked down there for the third weekend in April. Chris was able to chat with his soon to be bosses and hinted to them about the house that we would like to have down there if we get a choice. I may not have to live in the nasty mold house after all! Keep your fingers crossed that they give us the house we want. Anyway better run I have the reading program tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home