Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy fathers day dad! Or as Dani put it "Happy Grandpa Day Grandpa!" And happy Fathers day to my sweet wonderful husband as well! Tonight was our going away party. It was good we had about 12 or so people here. Last house party in Teslin for us! Tomorrow I am heading to town for the "BIG" shopping trip. To get enough cheap groceries, if thats what you can call it, to last us for a couple of weeks. BJ and Steve are coming up on the 30th so I will be able to get fresh stuff when I pick them up at the airport. I went down to Watson Lake on Wednesday to get a good look at the house and to give it a good cleaning. It was painted in or around November so it still looks pretty good and the carpet in the bedrooms was just put in as well. I already have the layout for my furniture planned. Its not nearly as big or as open as the house we are in right now but it will do - its NOT the moldy house at least! The mosquitoes are something else! They are big enough to carry the kids away! So everyone in town (just about) knows that we are having another baby. We are both pretty excited. My #1 craving this week was ginger snap cookies. So I set to work making a double batch of them. I ate about 8 of them and haven't touched them since. Its a good thing that the kids like them! Zach woke up this morning with full on chicken pox! Poor little guy is looking like a bad traffic accident - you just can't turn away! His head is one big blister! So my trip to town tomorrow should be interesting to say the least! Gonna have to cover him up like a monk so that I can get all my shopping done without any strange looks or ignorant comments. Lets all hope that tomorrow is quick and painless! The movers will be here on Wednesday morning at 9. The kids are going next door at 10:30 until we have everything done here. Hopefully we can get all the cleaning done while the movers are loading the truck and get down to Watson Lake at a reasonable time. Well its off to bed for me, I think I will have a long day tomorrow! Night all.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 a.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

Hope the move goes smoothly! Good luck in Watson Lake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home