Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tonight I must ramble!

Its 1:30 am and I am looking out my front window and it is still twilight out. It doesn't get completely dark - not like at home. I am still up because of course I can't sleep. Tomorrow I am going to go to Watson Lake to "inspect" the house we are moving into and to give it a real good cleaning before the movers move us in next week. I phoned the furniture store that I had ordered our table and chairs from. The dishwasher is in but the table probably won't be there till FALL!!! I am seriously pissed but I guess those are the breaks when you live in the boonies! I guess for now we will be putting the other kitchen table in our dining area and nothing in the kitchen itself. Our friends are having a going away party for us on Sunday. On the 28th there is a going away/welcome/ and congrats on a pregnancy (for another couple down there - nobody knows about us yet) party. Chris and I took the kids for a bike ride today - my new bike is so awesome! Its so nice to ride a bike that doesn't click, clunk or whirr! It has been 30 degrees here for the past 4 days. I am definately not complaining. We have been sitting out on the deck in the pool with the kids. The only problem is the skeeters and the wasps. They are both really bad this year. Minus the fact that everybody thinks the skeeter is our territorial bird. I had a craving for ginger snap cookies today in the worst way! It was so bad I even doubled the recipe, even though a single recipe makes 4 dozen! I ate about 4 and now I don't have the urge to eat them anymore! I think I am getting bloated. I don't think I could possibly be starting to get a preggy pooch yet. I did start showing earlier with Zach than I did with Dani. I have just noticed that my jeans are just a little more snug than usual. Hmmmm the ramblings of a hyper, hormonal, up way to late for her own good woman! I think I would like to call the people down the street to let them know that their dog is outside barking again because I am sure that they have gone to bed and must have forgot to let it in AGAIN! Why is it that people tune out their dog. I'm sure every single person in the neighbourhood is laying awake in bed thinking of creative ways to "fix" the little yappy problem but the people in the house can't seem to hear it! WTF! People let your dogs in the house or get a cat! Ok, I am done venting, now I must go to bed and try to sleep. Big day of cleaning tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home