Sunday, June 11, 2006

Home Again Home Again!

Its been a long while since I posted last! We just got back from our vacation about 2 days ago and have been trying to regroup! Our trip south was awesome. My sister got married on the 27th and Chris's sister graduated on the 1st. At my sister's reception Dani fell about 3ft off of the deck behind my parents trailer (reception was at the lake). She wasn't using her arm right so we ended up missing the reception and took her into Fernie to the hospital for x-rays. Long story short she got a cast for about 4 days (until someone could read the x-rays) went back in for comparison x-rays on both arms and turns out neither is broken THANKFULLY! But as our luck would have it on the 2nd Dani started getting all the spots for chicken pox! My nephew got them while we were home and shared them with Dani - I hope she shared them with her brother - that way they both get them and I don't have to be bothered with it anymore. I suppose time will tell if Zach gets them or not - I'm sure he will. We are getting ready to move on the 21st. I'm looking forward to a new place and a new town. My sister (BJ) and her husband are coming to visit us on the 30th till the 9th. Our first visitors in Watson! I bought a new bike yesterday so now I have something fancy to tow the kiddies around with! NO more CLUNCKER!

So now that I have all the boring stuff said and out of the way I can tell my exciting stuff! We are having another BABY!!!!!! By my calculations (after being through this twice I'm pretty sure they are accurate) I'm about 4 1/2 weeks along! My due date should be around February 14th. I go see my doc in mid July for my first prenatal. Hopefully this one will be just like the last two. I had no morning sickness - maybe a little nausea if I didn't eat for a while - but no barfing! Plus I felt really good all the way through although I will admit by week 38 I was really wanting to meet the baby! So much that I even took castor oil with both to induce labor - it didn't work with Zach - he is stubborn! I went dogsledding with our friends three days before my due date with Zach - even that didn't work - the little fart was three days late! This time I am NOT taking castor oil - it tastes like shit! I am sure at 39 weeks I will be contemplating it! Anyway off to bed. Night all.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nevermind who i am just stumbled on your blog and its so sweet that your due date is on valentine's day =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home