Friday, April 14, 2006

We're on the move!!!

After sitting on pins and needles for the last two weeks we finally got word yesterday that we are definately moving to Watson Lake. Now its just the matter of when we go. I am hoping that it will be sooner rather than later! I am leaving with the kids to fly south for a month on the 10th of May. So of course I am hoping that we move before we fly out. If it doesn't happen that way then I hope we go after my sister and her husband come up in July. I still hate the feeling of not knowing exactly when things are going to happen. We went ice fishing yesterday morning and got skunked. Then we went into Whitehorse for the show that I had booked. Tomorrow we are going to have a bunch of people over for easter dinner - 23 to be exact. So I suppose I should go and get the house cleaned up and get some buns made for tomorrow. Happy Easter everybody!

2 Comments:

At 7:09 p.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

Congrats on the official notice! We haven't heard yet, and think it is getting unlikely, which is really disappointing, because this should just be a routine thing. The place I told you about is apparently full now, so no chance of there. V happy for you and hope that you get to move at a convenient time (for you, not them! haha)

 
At 8:39 p.m. , Blogger peebugg said...

congrats....I hope it is where you wanted to go........

I hate moving....good luck!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home