Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Four Years!

Yesterday was mine and hubbs four year wedding anniversary. I can't believe four years has flown by so quickly. It seems like only yesterday that we were saying I do. Chris leaves on a course for work on Monday. He will be gone for the whole month of September. I look forward to being able to work at my leisure in the basement. I am hoping to get some shelves up for his tools and all my candles. I am having a candle party here on the 9th - hopefully I can find a sitter for the munchkins. All my christmas stuff got here last week so I can't wait for everyone to see it.

I went for an ultrasound on the 24. Everything looks good and the tech says that I am right on for my dates. I go back for my routine one on the 2nd of October - same day I go get Chris. Apparently the baby is a thumb sucker! My new nephew Logan John was born on August 29 at 5:09pm. He weighed in at 6lbs, 15 1/2 oz and is 20 inches long. My sister is doing good and everybody is down there loving on the baby for us!

Anyway time to make supper.



Baby sucking its thumb.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is my Grandbaby sucking HER thumb! Don't you just love it?

Grandma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home