Tuesday, August 08, 2006

4 Things about me

4 things about me.

I have never done one of these but it looked like fun so I took it off Average mom's blog - go there to read hers.

4 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Gas Jockey
2. Hot Shot Delivery Driver
3. Ski Hill Security Gaurd
4. Furniture Salesperson

4 movies I'd watch over and over:
1. Black Dog
2. Finding Nemo
3. Shrek 1&2
4.

4 places I have lived:
1. Elkford
2. Whitehorse
3. Teslin
4. Watson Lake

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. House
4. CSI

4 places I've been on vacation:
1. PEI
2. Costa Rica
3. Going somewhere in November
4. Home

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Average Mom
2. Peebugg Press
3. My Life in Words
4. Some preggo site with good info

4 of my favourite foods:
1. Cantaloupe
2. Ham
3. French Fries
4. Skittles

4 places I'd rather be:
1. Somewhere in southern BC
2. Somewhere warm
3. In a bigger city
4. Closer to our families

4 people I think will do this meme:
1. Eeny
2. Meeny
3. Miny
4. Moe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home