Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ten Weeks Till D Day!!!

I am now 30 weeks pregnant!!!! YAY!!! Only ten more weeks till my due date and as anybody who has had kids knows that doesn't really mean a thing! I could have this baby in 8 weeks or in 12 weeks and it would be considered a normal term pregnancy. I'm hoping for it to be on time or a little bit (maybe a week) early! Dani was a week early and weighed in at a hefty 8 pounds 3 ounces, Zach was three days late and and was a whopping 8 pounds 9 ounces. It may not seem very big to some people but for me it was big enough! I finally got word today that our new kitchen table and chairs are in. I am chomping at the bit to get them so instead of waiting till we go to town and renting a u-haul we are having a freight company bring them down to us tomorrow! I will have to post a picture once we get it all set up. Christmas is just around the bend - I am already sick of christmas carols! We are just going to be sticking around here for christmas - Chris has to work and I'm too far along to go anywhere nice. We will probably have a few people over for dinner (and be able to accomodate them!). Anyway off to finish rearranging furniture.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 p.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

Congrats on 30 weeks! The next couple of months will fly by. Glad to ehar about the new table, etc. It is so nice to get something new.

Can't comment more because I am starving and can't seem to put a coherent thought together without food!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home