Monday, January 29, 2007

Holy Crap Time Flies By!!!!

On Saturday Zach turned the big 2!!! We had a lunchtime party for him. We made some pizza - cause I am not paying 50 dollars for the pizza to be delivered when I can spend 30 at the grocery store and make it myself! We had some chocolate cake - which I might add both of the kids enjoyed without the use of forks and hands! They were hilarious to watch eating it only with their mouths! I think they both just licked all the icing off and that was the end of it! We did our party and then that afternoon I took Dani to a friends daughters party and then that night Chris and I went out to a murder mystery / birthday party for the fire chief. It was a pretty busy kind of day. I sang karaoke! HAHAHAHA BJ I know what your thinking! I told them I was practising for Canadian Idol! I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my mom for the hours of ear piercing caterwauling she had to endure in the car on the way to cadets and back for three nights a week, one hour each way, for six consecutive years. Unlike fine wine mom, this hasn't improved with age! I now know why all these bands sing all these different songs - so I don't have to! I have slowly been crossing the "to do" list off. All I have left to do now is make up the bed downstairs for my mom, tidy up the house, do the laundry and get our stuff packed to go to the city. I have 2 and a half days left before we leave for Whitehorse. Holy Crap! I better go and start the laundry there is a mountain down there to conquer! Talk later.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 p.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

Good Luck and have a great time in WH. Can't wait to hear all about the new arrival.

 
At 10:52 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey seester... did you sing "black velvet" and do your routine with it???!!!Hahahaha- everytime I hear that song I think of you...anyways, we will be singing happy birthday to #3 soon! weeee!
Love ya
BJ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home