Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I ate the WHOLE PAN!!!!!


I have been craving rice krispie squares! The day before yesterday I made a huge pan of them - and ate the WHOLE THING!!! As I polished off the last one I looked in the pan and thought to myself - I'm gonna have to make more tomorrow! And I did! And they are all gone! Oh my god I am such a glutton!


So this time a week from now the house we are currently living in will be packed into a moving truck and on its way to beautiful Golden! Its hard to believe moving day is almost here! There are things I will miss about being in the north but there are things that I am really looking forward to living in the south. We are making our final trip into Whitehorse tomorrow. One last doctor appointment before we go and one last hoorah with our friends. I have been trying to get shit done around this house since we moved here two years ago. I have pretty much resolved myself to the fact that the house is forever going to have boxes occupying the basement! When we move however, we are unpacking every single box and getting rid of all the shit we don't need and finding a place for everything we are keeping. On our list of tasks for the new house is painting Danica and the baby's room, painting Zacha dn Ry's room and painting our room. Then we are going to build a toy/family room in the basement. I want to build a perimeter toy box around the room so the kids have lots of space for their things and the boxes won't get thrown around the room. After the toy room is done we are going to work on a guest bedroom and bathroom. This summer we want to put a new deck on the front of the house - we will have to see what happens though - there is only so much summer before winter right! And down south there is limited amounts of daylight - not like up here where you can work till 2 in the morning cause it is still light out!


News from the bump: Growing nice and steadily. I am going to be 30 weeks along on Saturday! I can't believe there is only 10 weeks till this baby comes! I have already got a new doctor in Golden and am really looking forward to meeting her. Apparently she is an OB/GYN and specializes in deliveries! She is supposedly a young doctor too - so I will let you all know how it works out! I go see her on May 14.


Anyway I probably won't post again till we get down south and get moved in. Then I will think of a new title for my blog because it will no longer be from the great white north! If there are any suggestions out there it would be great to hear them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home