Thursday, June 28, 2007

Holiday... Celebrate....

I have been gone for a whole month already! The weather has finally become the summer weather I remember! The first three days in Vancouver were awesome and then it pissed rain for the rest of the time I was there. I came over to the east side of BC and the weather was crappy here as well. Then last week when I decided to take myself and the kids for a little drive (2500km) the weather finally turned nice. Yes you read that right - 2500 km. The kids and I went into Cranbrook on the night of the 18th to do laundry and to take the truck to the dealership for a 10 o'clock appointment on the 19. I left cranbrook at 1 and decided that i would go to Red Deer. I stopped by the lake to grab a few things and drop a few things off and then we headed out. Got to Sylvan Lake around 8 that night. Stayed at my friends place there and then the next day went into Red Deer and surprised my sister in law at work and took her out for lunch. After lunch I hit the road again - this time to Regina. I phoned my friend and told her I would be there that night and to check and see if there was going to be space for the kids and I to bunk at her place. After taking numerous farm roads a couple of highways and one wrong turn I made it to Regina. We stayed there for two nights. The second night we were there I met up with a guy that is going to be working with Chris pretty soon. He is a really nice guy and the kids absolutely love him! So on Friday we packed up and hit the road again - this time we headed to Brooks to see my sister and brother in law. She is having her first baby in August and she looks so friggin cute as a preggo! It is very weird to see her preggo. While in Brooks we took the kids to the lake for a little bit of swimming and cool down - they thought it was great. We left Brooks on Sunday and headed back to BC. I got to the in-laws house on Sunday night just in time for supper. Yesterday my mother in law (MIL) and I took the kids to Pincher Creek and then back to Coleman to play in the water park there. Today I washed and waxed our truck. I didn't realize how big the truck actually is until I decided to do this all by hand! Tomorrow (weather permitting) I might wash and wax MIL's car also. We also might go back to the water park. My friends little brother is graduating tomorrow and they are having a huge BBQ at their place tomorrow night so I am going to go to Fernie for that.

Oh by the way I am typing and reading this whole thing all without the aid of glasses or contacts!!!! My eye surgery went awesome. I layed on my sisters couch for three days with ice packs on my eyes. After the third day I started wandering around a little more but the light still hurt my eyes.Now the only light that really bugs me is when its really bright outside. I am not supposed to be out in the sunlight without sunglasses for at least a year. I am really happy I had the surgery done - what a difference! I still go to bed thinking I am forgetting to do something and then I look at the clock and think I should go and take my lenses out and then I remember that I don't have to do that anymore!

Only 12 more days till my hon gets here! He is flying into Cranbrook on the 11. I can't wait to see him. The kids and I really miss him. Ryley decided that yesterday would be the day that he wanted to roll over. On Saturday he rolled from his tummy to his back and then yesterday he rolled from his back to his tummy. The lil' fart had such a pleased with himself shit eating grin on his face it was hilarious! Zach and Dani both got new bikes a couple weeks ago. Dani has starting and stopping completely figured out - Zach, he likes to push his bike! He will get it eventually. Anyway I am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home