Sunday, March 18, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes!

Whew, it has been forever since I posted last! Ryley is going to be 1 month old tomorrow! I can't believe how quickly the last month has gone by! I think we are starting to finally get the hang of things with the little guy, he seems to be settling into a bit of a routine - eat, shit, cry and sleep. I had him weighed on Wednesday - lil' bugger is nine and a half pounds already! Dani and Zach are both absolutely in love with him - I thought that the little honeymoon phase would have ended a few weeks ago but they are still wanting to hug and kiss him all the time. Dani still bugs to hold him but not as much as she used to. She has become quite the little helper for me - she likes to get the blankets, diapers, and wipes for the baby.

Speaking of helper - the other day I was in the shower and I heard the baby start crying (obviously my cue to hurry up and feed the kid!). Dani came to the bathroom door and this is the conversation that followed:

Her: MOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYY!

Me: WHAT!

Her: MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Me: What do you need????

Her: RYLEY NEEDS TO EAT YOUR BOOBY!!!

Me: OK I'm coming!

Her: AND HE"S CRYING!!!

Me: OK I'm almost done!

Her: AND HE'S HUNGRY!!!

Me: OK I'll be right there!

And so ended my shower - I don't even remember if I washed the conditioner out of my hair!

Tomorrow Chris and I are hitting the slopes for a couple of hours. All three of the munchkins are going to stay here with his parents. Who knows how long we will last up there - I think the last time we went skiing was in 2001!

Anyway I am going to bed now as sleep is a precious commodity lately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home