Thursday, February 15, 2007

Getting Slightly Impatient!!!!

Okay, the countdown is over - I am overdue!!! I will be very honest - I have had my fill of being pregnant! After I have this kid I am sure I will long to feel the baby move again but as of right now I'm DONE!!! We have been trying to keep busy so as not to sit here and count the days that we have been sitting here in Whitehorse but it is hard to find something to do when your mobility isn't so shit hot. We have been taking the kids to the pool just about every day - they are growing fins I swear!!! Dani loves to go down the waterslide so of course I take her cause dad doesn't go fast as mom! Zach likes it when Chris takes him cause I go way to fast for him. Nothing like 240 pounds of pure flesh and bone hurtling down a giant waterslide only to create a massive tidal wave at the bottom of the chute! I nailed some guy with a wave and all he did was look into the chute and say "Nice One". HAHAHA poor bugger was soaked! My mom has officially been here for 1 week and a day. She is loving the pool and track as much as the kids are. On the 19th the pool and all its facilities will be closed to the public so that is going to limit the things we will be doing with the kids - maybe the baby will be here by then but you never know. This weekend is the revised version of rendezvous so we are hoping to get down to watch the parade as well as a bit of the airshow. Rendezvous isn't as big this year because of the games - they couldn't get enough people to volunteer for both. We took mom to the start of the Yukon Quest. Her and the kids loved to watch the dogs take off from the start chute.

So I have made sure that I am waxed (eyebrows), shaved (legs - as far as I could see and reach), squeezed (went for a massage) and poked (accupuncture) now I am absolutely ready for this baby to come. I have tried walking, sliding down the stairs with the kids on my bum, waterslides, jumping jacks, marital things, and today we went tobagganing. Hopefully this kid will get sick of being bounced and jostled and decide to come in the next couple of days. Until then...

1 Comments:

At 3:47 p.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

And here I've been waiting for an update telling me things like name and gender! SOUnds like the baby has definitely got a mind of his/her own, what with all the jostling you've been doing trying to get it to come out!

Good luck and hopefully things hurry up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home