Saturday, November 03, 2007

From the mouth of my babe!

My daughter, god bless her, is just like me! She talks... a lot! She talks about everything and she also listens to everything! She is like a parrot and is learning to use words and sayings in the proper context! There are three things she has said in the last week that would make anyone laugh their ass off and say "yep, thats her daughter!"

On a recent trip into Whitehorse we were in the Superstore.We had finished buying our groceries and were having a quick look around the flowers and cards. Like usual the stuff was piled way out into the aisle and I being typical got the cart caught on a bucket full of flowers. Well the bucket tipped over and the water in the bottom spilled out all over the floor. From in the grocery cart the sweet sound of my daughters voice says to me "Mom, your sure having some issues today huh!" What do you say to that!!! LOL All I could do was agree and laugh!

The day after halloween Dani told me that for next halloween she wants to be a princess. She also thinks that zach should be a dragona dn her dad will be her prince to save her. After a little bit of thought she said to me "Mom, you can be my servant and put my shoes on!" I just about died!!!

After picking her up from playschool yesterday we were going to go for a walk. She was having a serious meltdown about her coat. Here is how the coversation went:

Dani (crying): I am having a real problem today mom!

Me: Why whats wrong?

Dani: I can't wear my pink coat I have to wear my purple one!

Me: Why whats wrong with the pink one?

Dani: A bird got in my coat and left its feathers in there and they're poking me!

Me: A Bird!!! What kind of bird?

Dani: A white one, see here mom, its a feather!

She has a down jacket!

All this right out of the mouth of my nearly four year old!

I can only imagine what she will think of next! As for the bruising from the fireworks it is from my shoulder into my elbow now and has turned various shades of blue, black, red, yellow and green! Quite impressive actually! I can't walk down the street without people pulling over to see my arm and asking if I was the one who got "blown up". Small Town!

3 Comments:

At 12:37 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kids are so cool!!!

They definately keep us on our toes, don't they...

 
At 6:01 p.m. , Blogger Karyn said...

Yikes! You need to post some pictures of that bruise. Glad to hear that you are okay, despite being blown up!

 
At 10:04 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello i am june

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home