Thursday, April 24, 2008

100 things about me you may or may not want to know!

I saw this done on another blog - average mom - and decided to give it a try. Now as I sit here and try to think of 100 things about myself I am kicking myself for opening my big mouth! Most people who read this will probably already know these things anyway but... oh well, here goes!!!

1. I talk on the phone... constantly
2. My dad calls me "ma bell"
3. My childhood nickname is duck
4. I am a daughter, a neice, a grandaughter, a sister, a sister-in-law, an aunt, a mother, and a wife.
5. I would like to think that I am a patient person
6. I am strongwilled and bull headed
7. I take after my father and my mother
8. I say things to my children my mother used to say to me
9. I play the bagpipes
10. I have three sisters
11. I have three brother-in-laws
12. I have one sister-in-law
13. I have two nephews
14. I have two neices
15. I have a daughter and two sons
16. My family is my everything
17. I hate cluttered counters
18. I don't drink milk if it is 3 days before the due date
19. I start projects with good intentions of finishing them but hardly ever do
20. We actually finished a project!

21. I hate birds - they have beady little eyes and sharp pointy beaks - they will try to peck out your eyeballs if you are not careful
22. I watch way too much tv
23. My favorite show this season was desperate housewives
24. I spent 5 years as an army cadet
25. I made it to the rank of cheif warrant officer
26. I spent 4 summers at an army cadet camp
27. Having children has made me appreciate the more simple things in life
28. I love to hear my children laugh
29. I drive a silver pathfinder
30
. I live in northern canada
31. I have been a volunteer fire fighter for 9 years
32. I love hanging out with friends and family
33. Stupidity irritates me but I tolerate it
34. I hate hearing people whine how hard something is when they are the ones that chose to do it in the first place
35. My best friend is my husband
36. I hate it when people chew with their mouth open
37. I like grocery shopping
38. I hate when people try to mow you over with their grocery cart - if you don't like the way I drive my cart use a different aisle!
39. I like road trips
40. My kid pukes in the car
41. I don't like road trips that smell like barf
42. I am an expert at driving at 100km an hour holding a barf bucket under a childs chin
43. I don't like eating leftovers
44. My husband is an incredible cook
45. I hate fighting with my food
46. I just spent 2 and a half hours on the phone with my sister
47. I eat betty crocker icing out of the container by the spoonful
48. My parents are still married
49. I was born in Calgary
50. I weighed 7lbs 14oz
51. All of our children weighed more than me at their birth
52. I don't smoke
53. My favorite drink (right now anyway) is amaretto on the rocks
54. I listen to lots of music
55. I frequently have "accidents" with hair dye
56. I think that seeing a good looking, half naked firefighter in his turnout pants all sweaty and covered in soot is very sexy!
57. My husband knows I feel that way!
58. I'm a sucker for a uniform
59. I own a house and have yet to live in it!
60. We are moving in a week to the house
61. I am pregnant with our fourth child
62. I am due in July
63. I am a night owl
64. I prefer to do housework at night when the kids are asleep
65. I worry about being a "good" mom
66. My husband is a great dad
67. I hate folding laundry
68. I can't sing
69. If I want something bad enough I will get it
70. I am turning 28 in May
71. I am six days older than my husband
72. I love being pregnant
73. I love having friends around
74. In a week I will live closer to my family
75. I have an amazing relationship with my parents
76. My daughter has a phone habit like I do
77. My sons also enjoy talking on the phone
78. I hate being asked if "this is it" for the amount of kids we are having
79. I would love to have a whole herd of kids
80. My husband works long hours
81. I can drive a school bus, an ambulance, a dump truck and a fire truck
82. I go on cleaning rampages!
83. I often wonder what our children will be like in ten years
84. I wonder if I will ever wear a 2 piece swimsuit again!
85. I probably would if we went on holidays
86. I want to go to vegas for my 30th birthday
87. I have never been so drunk I couldn't grab my ass with both hands
88. Come to think of it I have never been drunk - just maybe louder!
89. I have seen dead bodies
90. I am a certified first aid instructor
91. I love being a casualty for competitions
92. Yellow is one of my favorite colors
93. Yellow looks ridiculous on me
94. I love to wear red - color of confidence!
95. I am confident
96. Crowds don't bother me
97. I love comedy clubs
98. Pepsi gives me heartburn
99. Rootbeer gives me the scoots
100. I am me.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't sing in tune....so I sing as loud as I can..

and why duck???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home