Monday, June 02, 2008

We Are Finally Getting Settled!

Well we finally finished our move. We are starting to settle nicely into our new home - which is absolutely amazing might I add! This past weekend saw Chris hard at work with a bobcat leveling out our front and back yards. Who knew that 2 acres of crabgrass would be such a pain in the ass to level. Every time he would turn around there would be another giant rock in the middle of the yard. So it will take us a little time to get it together and get a nice lawn going. No, we didn't level the entire yard - just the part that we think we will use the most. The rest we are going to leave until the fancy strikes us again to go out and rent another bobcat! The kids are all doing well and seem to have adjusted nicely to our new location! Dani is going to be going to kindergarden this coming fall so in a week she has been invited to her school to see her new classroom and to meet some of the kids that she will be going to school with.  Zach is pretty disappointed that he isn't going to school with her. Ryley still walks around saying his name all day long - guess he is just making sure we don't forget who he is! As for Chris he is loving his new position here. Says it doesn't get any better than this! Me, I am hanging in there. I have 4 and a half weeks before I am due. The baby is getting very big... as am I! I love being pregnant but am ready to have the baby - I just want to hold it! I found a doctor here in town who is absolutely wonderful! She thinks the baby is going to be a good size just like the other three were! Next week friends of ours from the Yukon will be coming down to have a visit with us - I am super excited to see them! This will be our first friends to come and visit us since we moved! Anyway I am off to bed - and I have dial up that I have to pay for by the hour so I am going to cut this short! HOW ARCAIC I know!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home